Work @ Home
Interested in our Work @ Home positions? Connect now to receive information on when these positions become available and other World Travel Holdings' news!
Embark on a fun, exciting, and dynamic career with World Travel Holdings. Many of our work @ home positions involve selling and servicing fabulous cruise and resort vacations for more than 40 top travel brands while building customer loyalty.
Your extensive onboarding and training builds a solid foundation for your success here.
No shoes, no problem
Get all the advantages of working with a travel industry powerhouse from the comfort of your home.
- Create your own dress code ... pajamas and bare feet are always okay
- Become an employee and member of the World Travel Holdings team
- Receive paid training as well as ongoing training and support
- Get a computer and access to our support team
- Enjoy great benefits and paid time off
- Get access to great travel discounts and perks
What you need to work @ home
A private area to work in free of distractions. Please note, this home office must not be in the same residence as another current World Travel Holdings' @ home employee.
Internet service (DSL or cable modem required). 1.5 Mbps upload speed and 5 Mbps download speed. (To check your Internet speed, go to http://www.speedtest.net/). We DO NOT support dial-up, satellite connections or wireless networks.
A regular phone line with no features such as call waiting or long distance. We DO NOT support voice over Internet providers (VOIP).
World Travel Holdings provides you a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, phone and headset.
- Refundable $500 deposit for a company computer and phone (deposit will be spread out over five payroll deductions)
- Initial setup fees (cable/DSL) - $0–$200
- UPS/Surge Protector $50-$100
- Other optional supplies can include notebook, pens, printer/fax, etc.
join the fun! Search Jobs